|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Sep 11, 2017 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Oct 6, 2017 04:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Our ever expanding group requires funds to:
- rent facilities;
- purchase supplies;
- hire instructors for technical courses;
- promote the group to other seniors in Barrhaven and surrounding area.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please at pick up location in Barrhaven)
- Cheque (Please make payable to "Barrhaven Seniors' Council")
- Online payment via PayPal. Major credit cards and Visa debit are accepted. A PayPal account is not rqeuired. (Winning bidders will see a Pay Now button on the "My Items" page of the auction once bidding closes)
Payments can be mailed to:
Barrhaven Seniors' Council,
286 Harthill Way,
Ottawa, ON, K2J 0P3.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Monday, October 23rd or Monday, October 30th: 10 AM to 12 Noon.
For alternate arrangements, contact Don at 613-440-3620.
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing any bids.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —